Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > General > Gaming
Reload this Page Battleon Hacks (Here)
Welcome, artyom2000.
You last visited: 03-21-2007 at 09:17 PM
Private Messages: 1 Unread, Total 1.
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out
Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

  #1   Add to Crossor's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Crossor's Avatar
Crossor Crossor is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19
Crossor is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Battleon Hacks (Here)

OK there are to many post's asking for them (DO NOT POST HERE ASKING FOR CHEATS POST CHEATS YOU KNOW HERE or you can post your thanks)

1 Hit Ko

1)Run artmoney
2)enter battleon and go fight sirlance(or whatever) and pick streath
3)On artmoney click search
4) Search=Extract Value Type=Float Value=You Streath(example= 40)
5)Kill sir lance
6)when it says next DO NOT CLICK IT
7) go to artmoney click filter and type value as whatever your new streath is (example=45)
8)there should be only 1 value there click it and add it
9) click Value on the added item and change it to 100000
10)Than Right Click and Click freeze and you should have 10000 streath in game into you log out
11)you should now do about 6k dmg a hit i find this alot faster than keep editing the monsters health but VVVV


Edit Monster Health

1) Open artmoney
2)go into battleon and get into a fight
3)Click Search and type in the monster health as value type float and extract value
4) attack the monster
5)CLick Filter and change the value to the monster new health
6)there should only be one item click it change the value to 0
7)right click and freeze
8)attack the monster again it should die
Note: you have to do this for every monster i would rather do the streath

God Mode
1)open Artmoney
2)Get into a battle
3)copy your health in search on artmoney Value=Your Healths number Search=Extract Value type=float
4)Than late the monster hit you
5)click Filter and change the value to the health you have after he hit you
6)there should be one file just freeze it it doesnt matter if its at 300 health it will never go down no point in making in 10,000
Note:when you log off it will reset

Gold
(you can edit it but it won't give you it if you go to a shop with edited 70,000 it will only think you have the gold you use to have it will not read the 70,000 but it might be possible to edit the gold a monster gives if you understand how to do that please post)

Exp
(same as gold you will level but when you lopg off all your expraince and level will go back to normal if you know how to edit what a monster gives you please post)

Streath,Dex,etc...

(Do the Same Thing you did with the Steath but with dex instead or etc...)




*Now please stop with all the topic's if you still need help just msg me and i will do what i can for you if i cannot help you i am sorry this is not a job i just did this in my spare time Enjoy *



Reply With Quote

  #2   Add to thorcook's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-04-2005, 04:38 AM
thorcook thorcook is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 19
thorcook is on a distinguished road
do u know where the hell u type in the monsters code like 407 or 603? i cant fighure it out and i need exp bad!!! (**)
Reply With Quote

  #3   Add to azierl's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-11-2005, 01:05 PM
azierl azierl is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2
azierl is on a distinguished road
Post battleon hacks(here)

what is artmoney and how to run it call me newbie if you want............ AND in AQ i am a GURDIAN ! -
Reply With Quote

  #4   Add to Crossor's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Crossor's Avatar
Crossor Crossor is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19
Crossor is an unknown quantity at this point
Artmoney is a memory changeing program u can find where to dl it all over fourms run it than hit t search and falllow my tutrouil
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #5   Add to kratos's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-18-2005, 07:50 PM
kratos's Avatar
kratos kratos is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: belgium
Posts: 3
kratos is on a distinguished road
pppppppllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee post how u can chance the exp a monster gives u!!!!!
Reply With Quote

  #6   Add to chileno94's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-19-2005, 01:15 AM
chileno94's Avatar
chileno94 chileno94 is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: east hampton
Age: 15
Posts: 1
chileno94 is on a distinguished road
How Do U Get Artmoney
Reply With Quote

  #7   Add to Xoenix's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Xoenix's Avatar
Xoenix Xoenix is offline
Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 15
Posts: 780
Xoenix has a spectacular aura aboutXoenix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Xoenix
In the public download section there is a hack that is so much simpler than this Artmoney/T-Search crap. Go there.
__________________
yeh!!! i did bud 1ce im fuckin awsum rite????
Reply With Quote

  #8   Add to dantemibu's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-29-2005, 08:22 PM
dantemibu dantemibu is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1
dantemibu is on a distinguished road
everytime i try to do the god mode one i do as it says. I copy down the health i have in the value search and my search thing is set on Float. I let the monster hit me, click filter and type the new value in and it searches but it always comes up with nothing I've tried it with about 7 different health values and still nothing...
Reply With Quote

  #9   Add to bestdef's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
bestdef bestdef is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1
bestdef is on a distinguished road
yo im geting pissed off, cuz i know how to use artmoney, i used it on other games , on this game i cant do anything, i try changing the health it doesnt work or show up, i had it set on custom and checked only float 8 and i cant get anything.
any tips?
Reply With Quote

  #10   Add to quirex's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-12-2005, 11:49 AM
quirex quirex is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4
quirex is on a distinguished road
I'm looking for someone who i can trust and who is good at using ArtMoney program
i want much money at Adventure quest(maybe like 5millions )
thanks in advance
Reply With Quote

  #11   Add to Ninja12060's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-21-2005, 06:55 AM
Ninja12060 Ninja12060 is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3
Ninja12060 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirex
I'm looking for someone who i can trust and who is good at using ArtMoney program
i want much money at Adventure quest(maybe like 5millions )
thanks in advance

You can trust me I am a lvl 50 gaurdian on that game just email me your pass and username to ninja1@wi.rr.com
Reply With Quote

  #12   Add to Ninja12060's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Ninja12060 Ninja12060 is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3
Ninja12060 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossor
OK there are to many post's asking for them (DO NOT POST HERE ASKING FOR CHEATS POST CHEATS YOU KNOW HERE or you can post your thanks)

1 Hit Ko

1)Run artmoney
2)enter battleon and go fight sirlance(or whatever) and pick streath
3)On artmoney click search
4) Search=Extract Value Type=Float Value=You Streath(example= 40)
5)Kill sir lance
6)when it says next DO NOT CLICK IT
7) go to artmoney click filter and type value as whatever your new streath is (example=45)
8)there should be only 1 value there click it and add it
9) click Value on the added item and change it to 100000
10)Than Right Click and Click freeze and you should have 10000 streath in game into you log out
11)you should now do about 6k dmg a hit i find this alot faster than keep editing the monsters health but VVVV


Edit Monster Health

1) Open artmoney
2)go into battleon and get into a fight
3)Click Search and type in the monster health as value type float and extract value
4) attack the monster
5)CLick Filter and change the value to the monster new health
6)there should only be one item click it change the value to 0
7)right click and freeze
8)attack the monster again it should die
Note: you have to do this for every monster i would rather do the streath

God Mode
1)open Artmoney
2)Get into a battle
3)copy your health in search on artmoney Value=Your Healths number Search=Extract Value type=float
4)Than late the monster hit you
5)click Filter and change the value to the health you have after he hit you
6)there should be one file just freeze it it doesnt matter if its at 300 health it will never go down no point in making in 10,000
Note:when you log off it will reset

Gold
(you can edit it but it won't give you it if you go to a shop with edited 70,000 it will only think you have the gold you use to have it will not read the 70,000 but it might be possible to edit the gold a monster gives if you understand how to do that please post)

Exp
(same as gold you will level but when you lopg off all your expraince and level will go back to normal if you know how to edit what a monster gives you please post)

Streath,Dex,etc...

(Do the Same Thing you did with the Steath but with dex instead or etc...)




*Now please stop with all the topic's if you still need help just msg me and i will do what i can for you if i cannot help you i am sorry this is not a job i just did this in my spare time Enjoy *




What do you mean by all that can you do my account in a simpler form
?
Reply With Quote

  #13   Add to Diseal3's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Diseal3 Diseal3 is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1
Diseal3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja12060
You can trust me I am a lvl 50 gaurdian on that game just email me your pass and username to ninja1@wi.rr.com



I'm a lvl.95 Guardian
Reply With Quote

  #14   Add to zlkkk's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-08-2005, 06:09 PM
zlkkk zlkkk is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 3
zlkkk is on a distinguished road
I cant figure this out maybe some help?
Reply With Quote

  #15   Add to noobatAQ's Reputation   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-18-2006, 04:40 PM
noobatAQ's Avatar
noobatAQ noobatAQ is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1
noobatAQ is on a distinguished road
open artmoney...

goddam it should be pretty easy. scroo artmoney. go to www.g3300.webbyen/dk

once there go to adventure quest. download auto battle and the hack. u dont gotta search.type in the number, hit change, and its all urs. he has several games like this...i would especially recommend certain games...
Reply With Quote
Closed Thread



Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +4. The time now is 12:08 AM.


vBulletin style developed by Transverse Styles

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright 2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content copyright 2004 NeoHacks LLC. (http://nexodyne.com/)