License agreement for ArtMoney PRO v8.00
NHL 18 Ultimate Team Coins Cheap
- This license agreement is a legal agreement between you and the author of this program.
- By installing or otherwise using this program you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not install or use this program.
- The author specifically disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages either from the direct use of this product or as a consequence of the use of this product.
- The price of ArtMoney v8 PRO Edition is only $24.90 for one user. You must pay before you use it. Registered users get free updates and get full technical support via email for five years.
- You may not use this program in actions, which infringe any law of your country or international laws.
- You may not use this program in actions, which infringe the rights of any person or entity.
- You may not use this program in a game, in which you win (earn) real money or things.
- You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of this edition of the program on your computers, but only if they will be used by a registered user.
- You may not give this edition of program to other people.
- You may not release (for sell or distribution) this edition of the program on CD (or other media).
- You may not upload this edition of the program to any internet site.
- You may not disassemble or reverse engineer any part of this program.
- You may not rent,lease or sell this program.
- The author will fix bugs as soon as possible. The author will send the message via email to the registered users to inform them the release of a new version
- Your license will immediately and automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement.
Copyright (C) 1996-2017, System SoftLab
Last update of this page: July 30, 2017.