CM4 - Boost all player stats up to 20
Follow this instructions below to boost all of your player stats in CM4 up to
20. This guide is written by Stevanus Lioni All you need are a copy
of CM4 of course, ArtMoney v6.25 or above, and a
PlayerStats table for ArtMoney made by Synthespian. Get the ArtMoney software from http://www.artmoney.ru/. Now get ready for
the tutorial :
- Start CM4 and load your Saved Game. Wait until
its all finished.
- Chose the player that you desire to boost his stats. Now
write down his stats like :
Acceleration, SetPieces, Strength,
Stamina, Pace, Jumping, Influence.
(Just remember this order)
- Press ALT-TAB to go back to your desktop. Run
ArtMoney v6.25 or better.
- Click on Load button to load the table called p_stats.amt.
And you will see someting like this :
Please note that this table is provided by Synthespian.
You can download this table from :
- Select process and dropdown list will appear like this :
Now select Championship Manager 4 like you see
- Now click Search button located on top-left corner of the ArtMoney
- A new pop-up window will appear. Click on the Search dropdown list
and choose Sequence of values like this :
- Enter the search Number of values to 7 as you see on
the picture below :
- Click OK and a new window will appear like this :
- Now input the 7 values on the window with the player stats that you have
written like in step-2 above :
again! Remember the order.
- Click OK and let the Search begin!
You will get 1 or more result(s). Remember, the more fewer the
result the better you will find which one your player is. Well this time, i
got only one result, so that must be my player. So let's continue the
- On the right-hand-side window, highlight Acceleration
by clicking on it only once (remember! not double-click)
- Now press ALT-A on your keyboard to transfer your
player stats to the table :
Feel free to edit your player stats. Some will be visible as 20,
some other will be 255.
- Now go back to your CM4, click on whatever button to change the
screen. And go back to your player stats screen. And see the result !
This cheat will not last very long if your player "Potential Ability"
is not 200 or -2. Also set the Current Ability to
200 too! Remember, i am not not responsible on what will happen to your
CM4, savedgame, or your computer. Do this at your own risk.
That's all folks! Once again thanks to Synthespian for making the PlayerStats table.
Thanks to Artyom
Mikhailov for making Game Cheater ArtMoney. Thanks to SI Games for making CM4 and
distributing it. And finally, me, Stevanus Lioni say many thanks to those who
reads this tutorial and find it useful.