Soon new version 8.00 (March 2017)
Follow on our new Instagram artmoney_official! Now all news and description of beta version in Instagram only! Followers will be entered to win a licence for our programs each month! We quickly respond to simple questions! Join now to Instagram artmoney_official!
New logo design contest! We are running a contest for new ArtMoney logo. We're looking for a graphic to use as the logo for the new ArtMoney v8.00. The author of the winning logo will receive a prize (up to $200). Please send your logo to email@example.com.
What is new in 7.45.1 ( October 16, 2016 )
- Fixed bug with sorting by address in 64-bit mode.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for BK-0010, BK-0011 and PK-01 Lvov.
What is new in 7.45 ( March 30, 2016 )
- [PRO] Fixed bug when program scans memory with "Use own functions to access memory" option on Windows 8/10 x64.
- Fixed bug with incorrect results when you search for pointers on Windows x64.
- Fixed bug in unknown filtration with 64-bit process on Windows x64.
- Fixed bug with incorrect error message when program scans memory.
- Fixed bug with detection of shared modules on Windows x64.
- Fixed bug with installation error on Windows 95/98/ME.
- Fixed bug with a merge of two tables of one author.
- Fixed bug with detection of 64-bit process type.
What is new in 7.44 ( August 27, 2015 )
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Atari 2600, Atari 7800, ZX Spectrum, ZX Spectrum 128, Amiga and Amiga CD32. Emulator options depends on Amiga memory size in WinUAE emulator options.
- Fixed bug in "Save/Load table" function with a lot of addresses.
- Fixed bug in "Auto detect emulator by filename" option.
- Fixed bug with search for Unicode text/string.
- Fixed bug with emulator pointers.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in "Save/Load the process" function .
What is new in 7.43 ( May 12, 2014 )
- Added new option "Always on Top". The option makes ArtMoney window always on top. You can enable or disable it using special hotkeys (by default Ctrl-F7/Ctrl-F8).
- Increased speed of scan files by 30-40%. Removed 2Gb limit for maximum file size.
- Now emulator pointers display correctly in address editing window. Final address also displays as emulator address.
- Updated emulator options. Fixed emulator options for ZiNc emulator Sony ZN-1/ZN-2.
- Fixed bug with search in custom address range when address range less than 100 bytes on multi-core processors or multiprocessor systems.
- Fixed bug when you filter with emulator options for system with few RAM blocks.
- Fixed emulator address conversion for Game Boy Color emulators.
- Fixed bug when you scan files.
What is new in 7.42 ( December 26, 2013 )
- Improved work with pointer. New method "Pointer with offset" to search for pointers and new command "Search the pointer with maximum available offset" (Use it instead of outdated command "Search the pointer to beginning of memory block"). Was remaked user manual.
- Added "Version" and "MD5 file hash" fields to ArtMoney table. ArtMoney sets it automatically, you can edit only "Version" field.
- Support emulator pointers with reverse bytes order. Special for Dolphin (Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii emulator), SSF (Sega Saturn emulator), FreeDo (Panasonic 3DO emulator), FourDO (Panasonic 3DO emulator).
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Philips CD-i.
- Fixed bug in "Set the pointer to all/to group" command with addressing in memory block.
- Fixed bug when emulator options does not save in table file for 64-bit emulators.
- Fixed bug with editing value when "Hexadecimal view" option enabled.
- [PRO] Fixed bug when you search by formula.
What is new in 7.41 ( April 22, 2013 )
- Added addressing in memory block. The memory block is determined by its size. You can convert any address into "Address in Block", open address window by Edit command and change addressing type from "Address" to "Address in Block". The program works with addresses inside memory block. It calculates the final address by summing the start address of the memory block and the address inside the block.
- Added "Sort pointers by offset" command in result table. Pointers with lesser offset will be displayed first. Usually, the pointer with lesser offset is true pointer.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP), Midway V/Y/T/X Unit System, Taito F3 System (F3 Cybercore System), Triforce. Fixed emulator options for Game Boy Color.
- Now if you have a pointer in result table then "Auto apply the offset" command calculates addresses from value of the pointer.
- Now for emulators, if you did not select process then program displays emulators addresses in table.
- Now "Auto detect emulator by filename" option sets needed emulator options automatically.
- Now filename in emulator options can contain mask symbols '*' and '?'.
- Fixed bug with loading of AMT table for emulators if the table was created in 64-bit mode.
- Fixed bug with "Convert pointers to addresses" command when you use "module addressing".
- Fixed bug in the Search with "Scan only static addresses" option on 64-bit process.
- Fixed bug when you convert table with emulator addresses to 64-bit mode.
- Fixed bug when you added pointers to the table after pointer search.
- Fixed bug when sometimes program did not save hotkeys in table.
- Fixed bug with "module addressing" option on 64-bit process.
- Fixed bug when you work with emulator options.
- [PRO] Added "Check for new versions" option. Program with this option will check for new versions on site and display notification window.
- [PRO] Fixed crash bug with stealth mode on Windows 7 x86 and on Windows 7/8/2012 x64.
- [PRO] Fixed long initialization on system with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012/2013.
- [PRO] Fixed bug with open process on Windows Vista/7/8.2012.
What is new in 7.40 ( September 22, 2012 )
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- Changed structure of the table files (AMT files). Now we hide email address, cause Spammers scan the web in looking for email addresses. If your table contains more than 50 addresses then it stores in compact mode (AMT file has smaller size).
- Now, by default program uses module addressing and scans only static addresses when you search for pointers.
- Now emulator options work with 64-bits emulators.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Psikyo SH2, Sega System 16A, Sega System 16B, Jaleco Mega System 1 and Jaleco Mega System 32.
- Added address corrector in emulator option for Midway Wolf Unit System.
- Fixed bug in the Search for Pointer after Pointer-to-Pointer scan.
- Fixed bug with "Set Value" command when value has float type.
- Fixed bug when you scan files with emulator options.
- [PRO] Fixed bug when program can not open process on Windows 7 SP1 x64.
- [PRO] Fixed bug when you generate a structure automatically.
What is new in 7.39 ( May 4, 2012 )
- Now "module addressing" works on Windows x64 for 64-bits processes.
- Added "Bytes order" field in emulator option (artmoney.emul file). Now program can select bytes order automatically when you scan with emulator options. For example, emulators like Dolphin, FreeDO, FourDO, SSF, Kega Fusion and Mednafen use the reverse bytes order.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Capcom Play System 3, Nintendo Virtual Boy, Atari 5200, Atari ST, PolyGame Master, Midway Wolf Unit System, Commodore 64 and Sharp X68000.
- Fixed bug in the Search for Pointer to the Beginning of the memory block command on Windows x86.
- Fixed bug when you can not save your pointers in table on Windows x64.
- Fixed bug when you scan a range of values for one type - Integer 1 byte.
- Fixed bug in memory editor when you use "module addressing".
- [PRO] Fixed bug when you search for Pointer-to-Pointer with "Fast mode".
What is new in 7.38 ( December 18, 2011 )
- [PRO] Added "Fast mode" option for Pointer-to-Pointer scanner. This option can increase a speed of search in 2-3 times, but it uses a lot of memory (we recommend minimum 5Mb for 32-bits processes and 128Mb for 64-bits processes).
- [PRO] Now you can sign ArtMoney service for Windows x64. Just use Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b. You don't need more press F8 every time on boot up. Run the program and select 'Sign a System File', input c:\games\artmoney\am73864.sys and click OK.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Atari Jaguar, Atari 8-bit, Sega Model 2, Sega Model 3 and Tiger Game.com.
- New menu command "Auto apply the offset and copy to new group" allows you to copy one group to another when the addresses of groups differ in one offset. For example, you have one group with attributes of one hero like health, strength, manna and etc. If you have found an address of health of another hero then you can use this command and you will have new group with attributes of new hero.
- Now ArtMoney auto disabled "Use module addressing" and "Scan only static addresses in modules" when you use emulator options.
- Now filtering with module addressing does not take into account a full path to the module.
- Now pointers works with negative offsets.
- Fixed bug in filtration with conditions "was increased by", "was decreased by", "was changed by" for float values.
- Fixed bug when the program skipped some addresses for some 32-bits processes on Windows x64.
- Fixed bug when you filter in address range for addresses more than 80000000.
- Fixed bug when sometimes you load a filtration with module addressing.
- Fixed bug when you filter Pointer-to-Pointer for 64-bits processes.
- Fixed crash bug with float values in main table.
- Fixed bug with 6 level pointers.
What is new in 7.37 ( June 5, 2011 )
- [PRO] Service for Windows x64. Now "Hide my process" and "Use own functions to access memory" options work. Now the program can open a protected process on Windows x64 and bypass any protection of memory.
You have to disable Driver Signature Enforcement using F8 option during system startup or using cmd command "bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON".
- Now "Use module addressing" option saves and loads with filtration.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Nintendo Wii and Atari Lynx.
- Fixed bug with incorrect module name when you use "module addressing" for addresses without modules.
- Fixed bug with "Auto apply the offset" command when you use "module addressing".
- Fixed bug with "Set the pointer" command when you use emulator pointers.
- Fixed bug with "Save this address/pointer" command in search result table.
- Fixed bug when you filter emulator pointers after loading filtration.
- Fixed bug when you filter pointers by address.
- [SE] Fixed bug when you scan and receive a message about "Access Violation" error.
What is new in 7.36 ( May 2, 2011 )
- New scanner for Pointer-to-Pointer structure up to 5 level (2 level for SE edition). You can set a level of pointer and maximum offset. We recommend to scan only static and even addresses.
- Now you can filter pointers by address, by exact value, by range of values, by structure, by condition of unknown value.
- Now you can search and filter with "Module addressing" option. The program scans addresses inside loaded module of selected process. It calculates the final address by summing the start address of the module and the address inside the module. Scaning is slower with "Module addressing"!
- Increased maximum level pointer in table up to 6 (up to 5 with "Module addressing" option).
- Now program can find the zero address of emulation by size of a memory block. Created special for emulator Nestopia (NES) and MagicEngine (PC-Engine).
- Now a search and a filter of emulator pointers work correctly.
- Now "Add to the table" command adds all selected cells.
- Fixed bug when "Undo the filtration", "Redo the filtration", "Save the filtration", "Load the filtration" commands doesn't work correctly if you search few times with different methods.
- Fixed bug when emulator addresses added to the table as usual memory addresses.
- Fixed bug with "Search the pointer to beginning of memory block" command.
- [PRO] Fixed bug when you filter by formula and receive incorrectly types of values.
- Was added portuguese-BR language plug-in.
What is new in 7.35 ( January 20, 2011 )
- Increased speed of search for exact values and search in a range of values by 20-100% (depending on conditions).
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for NES, Nintendo DS, GameCube, Sony Playstation and Nintendo 64.
- Now you can use emulator pointers when you work with emulators.
- Fixed bug with incorrect filename and type of process on Windows x64.
- [PRO] Fixed crash bug with opening tables.
What is new in 7.34 ( December 9, 2010 )
- New search option - "Multiplicity of address".
You can scan only even addresses or "multiple of 4" addresses.
This option can increase a speed of search in several times.
The probability to find the values when you scan only even addresses is practically 90% for Windows 32-bits.
The probability to find the values when you scan only "multiple of 4" addresses is practically 75% for Windows 32-bits.
Don't use it with old games and games run on emulators, including DOS.
- New search option - "Scan only static addresses in modules".
Static addresses does not change locations when you restart a game.
Unfortunately, not all games have static addresses.
This option is very useful for search of pointers.
- Added MD5 file hash in emulator option (artmoney.emul file). Now program can select emulator options automatically when loading of ArtMoney table. You can view MD5 file hash in "Process Information" window.
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, Wonderswan Color, Sega Naomi, Sammy Atomiswave.
- Now program can select a process automatically by file name after loading of ArtMoney table.
- Now "Edit Selected" command can convert module address when the module does not exist.
- [PRO] Now we use one registration code. No more keyfiles and passwords! It simplifies procedure of registration. In addition, some email servers (including gmail.com) mark as spam letters with attached keyfiles.
- Fixed bug when you scan a memory on multi-core processors or multiprocessor systems.
- Fixed bug when you scan a range of values for few types.
- Fixed bug when program does not use some modules in module addressing.
- Fixed bug with "Search in this memory block" command.
- Fixed crash bug when sometimes you switch to ArtMoney.
- Fixed bug when address of pointer displays incorrectly in ArtMoney table.
- Fixed bug when you scan a memory and receive a message about I/O error 105.
- Fixed bug when you cannot open a new process.
- Fixed skin engine bugs.
What is new in 7.33 ( April 30, 2010 )
- Scanner of 64-bits memory. Now the program can scan 64-bits processes on Windows Vista/7/2008 x64. The maximum process memory size is limited to 8 Terabyte. "Module addressing" option can work only with first 4Gb memory.
- Added "Process type" field to ArtMoney table. You can open a table for 64-bits process on 32-bits operating system, but table needs special conversion to work.
- Added "Windows 64-bit" to list of process type for 64-bits processes in options window.
- New filtration condition 'was changed by' to search for unknown value. When we don't know was increased or decreased value.
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for Sega Dreamcast.
- Fixed bug with loading of ArtMoney table with module addressing.
- Fixed bug with conversion to module address.
- Fixed bug with detection of process type.
What is new in 7.32 ( December 17, 2009 )
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600).
- Now ArtMoney uses multi-core processors (or multiprocessor systems) to provide the best possible performance of the memory scanning. If you have a dual-core processor, ArtMoney can scan up to 2 times faster. If you have a quad-core processor, ArtMoney can scan up to 4 times faster! We improved a search for exact value, for pointers, for a sequence of values, for structures and in a range of values. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher.
- Increased speed of search and filter with float values up to 2-3 times (depending on conditions).
- Increased speed of search in a range of values by 30-50% (depending on conditions).
- Increased speed of search for structures up to 2-3 times (depending on structure).
- Now minimum system requirement are Intel Pentium II (K6-2) or higher. ArtMoney uses processor instructions that are not available on previous processor generations.
- Changed the default installation folder to 'c:\games\artmoney'. Don't install the program to 'c:\Program Files' on Windows Vista or higher. It can cause problems with access rights.
- Updated memory scanning speed benchmark. Added results for modern multi-core processors.
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for Sega Saturn.
- Fixed bug when you scan files in address range.
- Fixed bug in search for float values with reverse byte order.
- Fixed bug with "Edit Selected" and "Save the pointer" commands when you use module addressing.
- [PRO] Now a formula can contain the multiply and divide operations. For example, M2=M1*2.
- [PRO] Fixed bug when program is deleted, but ArtMoney service is still present and writes a error message in system log.
- [PRO] Fixed crash bug on Windows 2003 Service Pack 2.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in filtration of structure with float values.
What is new in 7.31 ( July 17, 2009 )
- Full support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 RC (Build 7100).
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for NES, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, PC-Engine, Game Boy Advance, Sony Playstation and Sony Playstation 2.
- Fixed bug when pointers did not work.
- Fixed bug with "Edit Selected" command.
- Fixed bug with "Set saving pointer to all (to group)" command.
- Fixed bug with loading of filtering with pointers.
- Fixed bug with loading of AMT table for emulators.
- Fixed bug when a user can not input a size of text or string.
- Fixed bug when a zero address for an emulator uses module addressing (For example, pcsx2 0.9.6 for Sony Playstation 2)
- Fixed bug when the program did not remember position of group in tree.
- Fixed bug with detection of 64-bit operating system.
- [PRO] Now the program can open a protected process on Windows Vista/2008/7 x86.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in few assembly instructions.
What is new in 7.30 ( February 24, 2009 )
- New option - "Module addressing".
The program works with addresses inside loaded module of selected process.
It calculates the final address by summing the start address of the module and the address inside the module.
For example, 501A00 is money address in a game and start address of game.dll module is 500000 then the address inside module will be 1A00.
The game can load the module at a different address every time after the restart.
In next time the start address is 600000 then ArtMoney will calculate the final money address 601A00.
The money address is always the actual.
- New option - "Scan memory area of system modules".
The probability to find the values in memory area of system modules is practically zero.
Disable this option. it will decrease the scanning memory size and the scan speed will increase.
- New option - "Scan memory area of shared modules".
Shared modules load in each process. For example, antivirus or driver modules.
The probability to find the values in memory area of shared modules is less then 1%.
Disable this option. it will decrease the scanning memory size and the scan speed will increase.
- The process map showed as many-coloured table. System module is green line. Shared module is yellow line.
The process map works on Windows 95/98.
- Error message appears on screen when the program can not open a process.
In this case, ArtMoney Pro will try to use own functions to open the process.
- Pointer-To-Pointer. Now you can set a pointer to other pointer.
Search for Pointer-To-Pointer will be in next version.
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for NES, Sega Genesis, PC-Engine, Sony Playstation.
- [PRO] New type - "Assembly instruction".
An assembly language is a low-level language for programming computers.
It implements a symbolic representation of the numeric machine codes and other constants needed to program a particular CPU architecture.
Each assembly instruction typically consists of an operation plus zero or more operands.
Generally, an operation is a symbolic name for a single executable machine language instruction.
You can edit an assembly instruction. If new instruction size is less then existing instruction size then the program will add machine instructions that does nothing (NOP instructions).
Search for assembly instruction will be in next version.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in formula filter when the program compares two recordsets of addresses.
What is new in 7.29 ( August 21, 2008 )
- Built-in formula calculator.
Now you can enter your mathematical formula in any input field.
For example, enter 2+2*3 for exact search and ArtMoney will scan for 8 (it is formula result).
The formula can contain basic arithmetic operators and bitwise operators.
The arithmetic operators are +, -, *, /, and MOD.
The MOD operator returns the remainder obtained by dividing its operands.
The bitwise operators are AND, OR, XOR, NOT, SHL, SHR.
Brackets determining order of operation execution.
You can use it for coded value.
For example, "Loki" game uses XOR to encode health value.
If you have 100 health points, search for "100 xor BAADBAAD" and select "Float 4 bytes" type.
The gold is coded in "Warcraft 3", just multiply by 10.
If you have 125 golds, search for 125*10.
- New option - "Type of rounding".
Four types of rounding methods are defined, they are "Round to nearest" (standart method), "Round down" (toward -infinity), "Round up" (toward +infinity), "Round toward zero" (truncate).
- Grammar checking for the english manual and plug-in. Remaked few chapters of user manual.
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for PC-Engine/Turbografx.
- Fixed bug in search for float values with reverse byte order.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in filtration of structure.
What is new in 7.28 ( February 23, 2008 )
- [PRO] Search for structures. A structure is a composite type. It is composed of variables that can have different types.
For example, the structure of a hero in a game contains hero attributes (health, experience, level, power, dexterity, accuracy, etc).
The user can generate a structure automatically from the opened table or can create it manually.
The structure can contain skipped bytes between variables (ArtMoney can skip unknown attributes in the structure).
Search for structures is an easy way to defeat DMA (if you found some valid addresses, and now they are not valid).
You can find your structure easily without filtering and then use the "Auto apply the offset" command.
- [PRO] New commands for auto-generating a structure from an opened table - "Search the structure of table", "Search the structure of group", "Search the structure of selected addresses".
- [PRO] Users can buy ArtMoney Pro VIP edition. VIP edition is a non-public personalized version of ArtMoney PRO. We will create a personal version for our customer and we will rename the program, program file, process name, window name, service name, etc. ArtMoney PRO VIP edition is absolutely undetectable by other programs or games. Upgrades of VIP edition are not free!
- Updated emulators options. Attention! PCSX2 emulator VM (Virtual Memory) version has memory protection (you cannot write to process memory).
Enable the "Use own functions to access memory" option to bypass it (available only in ArtMoney Pro).
- New option "Hexadecimal edit". You can edit integer numbers like hexadecimal value.
- Bugs fixed.
What is new in 7.27 ( September 8, 2007 )
- New transfer protocol with program "Spyware Process Detector" version 3.03 or higher.
You can open any hidden process and a process that blocks opening.
We recommend you to use "Spyware Process Detector" instead of standard Windows Task Manager with your anti-virus together.
You can download and install it from our website www.systemsoftlab.com.
- New option - "ArtMoney asks you to save the table with unsaved changes when you exit".
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for MSX.
- Fixed bug with detection of process filename.
- Fixed bug when you running ArtMoney for the first time on Windows Vista.
- [PRO] Fixed bug when ArtMoney saves a table and the stealth mode is enabled.
- [PRO] Fixed bug with blue screen when you run two different versions of ArtMoney Pro.
What is new in 7.26 ( May 28, 2007 )
- [PRO] New option "Hide my windows". ArtMoney windows disappear from the windows list of the operating system. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA.
- [PRO] New option "Use own functions to access memory". Set it to bypass any protection of memory. ArtMoney will use its own service to access memory. Use it if ArtMoney can not open a process or read a memory. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA x86.
- New emulator options for "Nintendo 64".
What is new in 7.25 ( May 18, 2007 )
- Improved emulator processing. New emulator options for "Sony Playstation 2".
- Bugs fixed.
What is new in 7.24 ( April 25, 2007 )
- Full support for Microsoft Windows Vista x86.
The first time when you run ArtMoney PRO in Vista you will need to enter password of the local administrator for authentication.
Or, you can right click the application and select "Run As Administrator" from the context menu.
This enable the application to register the service.
Subsequent launches of the application can be performed normally.
- Removed option "Library for process viewer".
Now the program selects the available libraries automatically.
- Optimization and bugs fixed. Filter speed increased.
What is new in 7.23 ( March 25, 2007 )
Now you can select and open a process using our new program - "Spyware Process Detector".
The program can work with ArtMoney together as process selector.
Using "Spyware Process Detector", you can open any hidden process and a process that blocks opening.
The program shows detailed information about processes running on your PC and it detects new spywares, trojans and viruses, which are not detected by your anti-virus scanner.
You can download and install it from our site www.systemsoftlab.com.
- New emulator options for DosBox and NTVirtual DOS Machine emulator of DOS operating system.
- Many bugs fixed. Bugs fixed for working in Windows Server 2003.
What is new in 7.22 ( December 30, 2006 )
- Support for Windows XP/2003 x64 Edition.
ArtMoney works only with 32-bits processes.
64-bits processes don't appear in the select list and you cannot work with it.
There are no limitations on working with files.
- New emulator options for FreeDo emulator of game console "Panasonic 3DO".
Updated emulator options for "Kega Fusion" emulator.
Attention! Emulators "FreeDo" and "Kega Fusion" use the reverse bytes order.
- [PRO] Fixed and improved commands "Hide the process" and "Stealth mode"
- Bugs fixed.
What is new in 7.21 ( September 21, 2006 )
- Improved emulator processing. New emulator options for the consoles, sush as "Neogeo", "Neogeo CD", "Neogeo Pocket Color", "Capcom Play System 1/2" and "Sony Playstation".
- Improved table editing. Refresh and freeze don't stop while editing.
- Bugs fixed for working in Windows 95/98/ME.
What is new in 7.20 ( August 27, 2006 )
- New installation program with "Setup Wizard".
- New emulator options for game console "Sony Playstation".
- Different icons for each freeze type.
- Bug fixed when you close a process in Windows 95/98.
- Bug fixed with a merge of two tables.
What is new in 7.19 ( July 16, 2006 )
- Added freeze types.
"Normal freeze" type means that - if the value changes in the game ArtMoney sets it automatically to the entered value.
"Can increase" type means that the value can increase (become bigger) but not decrease.
For example: Player Health, where I want to freeze it and allow it to become more but not to decrease.
"Can decrease" type allows the value to become less, but not to become more.
For example: Player Damage, where I want to freeze it and allow it to become less but not to increase.
"From minimum to maximum" type lets you enter a minimum/maximum value for freezing.
So the value can change at any time (increase and decrease), but will never be less than the minimum value and will never be more than the maximum value.
This way the user can lose health, money or armor, but he can not die.
- New menu command "Copy selected" allows you to copy all selected cells.
You can edit a group, a type, a value and can add an offset to each address.
- Bugs fixed.
What is new in 7.18 ( March 31, 2006 )
- New emulator options for the consoles, sush as "Super Nintendo", "Sega Genesis", "Sega MegaCD", "Game Boy Color" and "Game Boy Advance".
- Now you can write on memory with attributes READONLY and EXECUTE.
- Added hotkeys (ALT-ARROWS) to change the size of cells in a table.
- Fixed bugs with languages and groups.
- Interface was improved.
What is new in 7.17 ( February 6, 2006 )
- New separated "Freeze" and "Unfreeze" hotkeys for table values.
- Fixed bug with hotkeys.
- Fixed bug in the tree of Groups.
What is new in 7.16 ( February 1, 2006 )
- Added special options for emulators of the game console.
Start a search and select your emulator from the list.
If you can not find the emulator in the list then you have to find the zero address for this emulator and add it to the artmoney.emul file.
Now, ArtMoney tables for the emulator game don't depend on the emulator type and version, because in this case ArtMoney uses relative addressing.
The table will always work.
- New field "language" in ArtMoney tables.
One ArtMoney table can contain a description in several languages.
ArtMoney uses the current interface language by default.
- Added "Tree of Groups".
New option "Show tree of groups" that adds group tree panel to the main window.
When you click on a group name in the group tree, you will switch a visible group in the table.
- New field "Need auto apply the offset" in the ArtMoney table.
- All forms close when the user presses the Escape key. The user can cancel editing with the Escape key in the table.
- [PRO] New commands "Hide the process" and "Show the process".
You can hide any process in the system.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003.
- Fixed bug in processing the value type "Float 10 bytes".
- Fixed bug in search procedure.
- Fixed bug in sorting by value.
What is new in 7.15 ( November 27, 2005 )
- Our company was renamed to "System SoftLab". We have changed the e-mail address. The old e-mail address will be available for about a month.
- Redesigned FAQ and added the a new article "Tips, Tricks & Hints" in the manual.
- Fixed bug with editing a hexadecimal value in "memory editor". Did not work "Hexadecimal edit".
- Fixed bug with editing a value in "memory editor" when the address is more than the size of a file.
- Fixed bug with table sorting by hotkeys Ctrl-Up, Ctrl-Down when a visible group was selected.
- [PRO] Fixed bug with "Stealth mode" in Windows XP.
What is new in 7.14 ( October 14, 2005 )
- New command: "Run new process". A new process will be selected as object automatically. Use this command: if a process doesn't appear in the process list.
- Improved install and uninstall procedures. You can create a shortcut on the desktop.
- Full support for GameHack 2.0 tables. You can load GameHack tables into ArtMoney.
- New version of the skin engine - 5.53. New skins, include - Vista, iTunes, Tiger.
- Improved work in non standard font mode.
- Fixed bug with opening tables that contain one space symbol after another.
- Fixed bug in scanning of DOS process in Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003.
- [PRO] Stealth mode. ArtMoney disappears from the process list. Requirements: Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003.
- [PRO] The keyfile is opened automatically. Click on it in a letter and the keyfile opens in ArtMoney Pro.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in the function "Saving and Loading of process".
What is new in 7.13 ( July 26, 2005 )
- Fixed: Search for coded value did not work.
- Fixed: Skin engine bugs.
- [PRO] Fixed: Sometimes the program crashed during formula filter running.
- Other bugs fixed.
What is new in 7.12 ( June 12, 2005 )
- Redesigned search and filtration of pointers. It is much easier and faster now.
- New "Keep the process in memory" command.
The process doesnot use your hard disk.
The process performs faster and ArtMoney scans it faster.
Only if free physical memory size is greater than the process size.
It works in Windows ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003.
- Optimization and bugs fixed. Scan speed increased by several percents.
What is new in 7.11 ( March 7, 2005 )
- Search speed increased by 2-3 times (depending on conditions).
- Added new option for search "Round float values".
ArtMoney rounds all float values during scanning.
It works in search and filtration of exact value and sequence of values.
Rounding accuracy depends on point position of the chosen pattern.
If you search for "12" then it rounds off.
If you search for "12.0" then it rounds to the tenth.
If you search for "12.00" then it rounds to the hundredths.
It is especially convenient for Macromedia Flash games.
- Was remaked user manual for new design.
- Fixed bug in unknown filtration with reverse byte order.
- Fixed bug in unknown filtration with float values.
- Fixed bug with opening of tables that were created in versions before 6.04.
- Other bugs fixed.
What is new in 7.10 ( October 17, 2004 )
- Fixed bug with incorrect search area.
What is new in 7.09 ( October 3, 2004 )
- [PRO] New extra feature! Saving and loading of a process.
You can use it to save in a game, if the game has no save function.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003.
Limitations: You can not restart the process.
It works only in one level for big games.
This feature does not work in some games.
Some games can crash.
We will improve it. For details about this feature, read the manual.
- Added a "Process map" window. The process map can be converted to Excel.
- Fixed bug with DPI setting. That shows up only when you set your computer into the non standard font mode (standard is 96 dpi).
Many people who use laptops use the larger font size (120 dpi).
- Fixed bug with hotkeys when you use a visible group.
- Fixed bug in memory editor when you move in your search result.
- Fixed minor interface bugs.
- [SE] We have included ad software "AT-Partners" (ATP) into ArtMoney SE package. It promotes 1000funnyvideos.com and at-games.com. ATP adds entries to your browser favorites. You can uninstall it in windows control panel, add/remove programs, then select ATP and click remove.
What is new in 7.08 FE ( July 26, 2004 )
- New special edition of ArtMoney v7.08 FE was released. For publishing on CD in North America.
We have added three extra features to this edition:
1) Additional filter conditions (>,<,<>,>=,<=).
2) The search for strings.
3) Work with a folder (or a disk).
What is new in 7.08 ( May 10, 2004 )
- Improved: All manuals are converted into CHM format. Additional grammar checking of the English Manual and Plug-in.
- Improved: Some performance optimization.
- Improved: New icons.
- Fixed: Minor interface bugs. Traveling through a menu without any mouse click.
What is new in 7.07 ( February 21, 2004 )
- Improved: You can open any system process in Windows NT/2000/XP/2003.
- Improved: Better support for Windows Server 2003
- Fixed: Message about I/O error 102 or 103
- Fixed: Bug with "Economical mode"
- Fixed: Skin Engine bugs.
What is new in 7.06 ( December 15, 2003 )
- Improved: Now our skin engine supports visual styles for Windows XP (files with extension "msstyles"). It works in any version of Windows.
The necessary theme is easily chosen among the thousands available on the Internet ( for example, themexp.org ).
- Added: Now manuals can be installed and used as plug-ins.
- Added: Auto detection of ending and restarting of a selected process.
- Added: New option "Refresh the values in a table only with form focus".
- Fixed: Refreshing of values in the file mode.
- Fixed: Minor interface bugs.
- [SE] Fixed: Bug with the repeated search in the same process ( no refreshing of "process map" ).
- [SE] Fixed: Bug with the search in address range.
What is new in 7.05 ( November 9, 2003 )
- Rewritten: hotkey popup.
- Added: new hotkeys "Stop the process and Popup" and "Switch and resume the process".
- Fixed: bug with groups switching.
What is new in 7.04 ( October 19, 2003 )
- Fixed: bug with encoding of text and strings
What is new in 7.03 ( October 12, 2003 )
- Fixed: bug in filtration of unknown value
- Added: buttons "Default"
- [PRO] Improved: Analysis in filtration by formula! Now a formula can contain "A set of arguments"
What is new in 7.02 ( October 6, 2003 )
- Fixed: bug in table loading
- Fixed: bug in a progress bar of unknown value filtration
- Fixed: bug in multi-line comment refresh
- Updated: New version of skin engine ThemeEngine v3.66. New skins!
What is new in 7.01 ( September 30, 2003 )
- Fixed: a pointer search bug
- Fixed: an interface bug
- Added: "Save a memory dump" hotkey
What is new in 7.00 ( September 21, 2003 )
- Now ArtMoney is available in two editions.
SE (Special Edition FREEWARE) and PRO (Professional Edition).
ArtMoney v7 PRO Edition price is only $20 for one user.
It's a one time payment - all upgrades are free!
PRO Edition gives you practically 100% of result!
Now [PRO] badge will be used in version descriptions, which means this feature is available only in PRO edition.
- Search engine completely rewritten.
Work with files like with processes.
You can search and filter values in files like in processes.
For example, try to find health points in savegame file.
New "Object" option added, possible values are "Process" or "File(s)".
- Skin support. We use the package ThemeEngine 3.6.2 from Evgeny Kryukov (www.ksdev.com).
Over 70 families of animation and transition effects with hundreds of variations.
Skins hue and brightness changes - best way to get more skins.
Full support for Microsoft ThemeAPI. Fonts and colors management.
Built-in themes: OfficeXP and Flat.
If you wish to create your own skin, you can download special SkinEditor.
- New data type "Integer 3 bytes". Use this type for ePSXe, ZSNES and ROCKNES emulators.
- New data types "Null-terminated string" and "Pascal string".
- Full support for text and strings encoding, including UNICODE.
You can use character tables from FarManager (www.rarsoft.com).
- New commands "Stop the process" and "Resume the process".
New "Stop process during search" option.
- New "Save/Load values in file-table" option.
- New "Library for process viewer" option.
- Main menu added (optional).
- New "Use non-official language plug-ins" option.
Now anybody can change plug-ins.
- [PRO] You can select a folder (or a disk) as an object.
If you don't know where the value is, then you can search in a folder (or a disk).
Folder options added (file name mask and modification time).
- [PRO] Additional conditions ('<','>','<=', etc) when searching or filtering.
- [PRO] Filter by formula! Select an object (process,file or folder).
For example, save a memory dump three times.
You have three states of object.
These states are M1,M2,M3.
M1 and M3 states have the same life value.
Filter by formula "(M1<>M2)and(M2<>M3)and(M1=M3)".
And you have the address of your life.
- [PRO] Additional restriction. Strings search available only in Pro Edition.